So it seems we had a few hiccups with registrations.  It should be
fixed now.  Hiccups included 1) not charging at all for the conference
and 2) incrementing the cost of the conference each time you went back
to register (clearing your cookies should help with the last one - or
switch to a different browser).

For those of you who got in free of charge, we'll contact you to
arrange to get the money from you.  You are registered though.

Everyone should be receiving a confirmation email.  If you don't, you
might have hit the site while it was being fixed.  Register again and
we'll refund if you get charged twice.

Kevin