In windows on your VM you need to mount your mac shared folder as a network
drive.  You can do this using the 'Tools | Map Network Drive...' menu
command in windows. Choose a drive letter (e.g., X:), then for the 'Folder'
name, use the Virtual box share syntax, which is '\\vboxsvr\sharename',
where 'sharename' is the name of the share that you set up in the Virtual
Box configuration window.  Once done, you should see your mac folder under
the drive letter you chose.  The virtual box manual explains this more
fully.

Matt