I am going to integrate subject headings into an XForms application.  I can
work with the authorized headings.  Before taking the XML file that LC
provides and doing my own thing with Solr, I wanted to see if anyone had
used the headings to do their own type of autosuggest.  I was especially
interested if anyone had done it with data provided dynamically by a service
that may or may not have existed on LC.  A Solr index that I populate with
data I download today becomes static, my interest is how I (or other people
developing their own autosuggest systems based on the subject headings) can
pull updates of the master authority XML file into my index of terms.

Ethan