Jonathan Rochkind wrote:
> Putting it on a wiki anyone can edit makes it, perhaps, somewhat more
> likely that it ends up maintained longer, making it easier for other
> people to get involved in maintaining it without technological barriers
> or proprietary feelings getting in the way.

I was thinking of something more along the lines of putting it into a
CMS (i.e. Drupal) so that voting/ranking/tagging tools could be used to
allow the community to rate the viability and discovery of each item.

I may actually need to  do something like this but for a different
domain on a project that I'll be working on over the next year.

--
John Fereira
Cornell University