Hi Yitzchak,

I've been pretty happy with using BitBucket [1] to host Mercurial
repositories. It doesn't have Trac, but it does have it's own decently
featured issue tracker, commit log viewer, and wiki system. The free
plan is generous enough for you to get started.

[1] http://bitbucket.org/

Mark A. Matienzo
Applications Developer, Strategic Planning
The New York Public Library