From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Eric Lease Morgan
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] yaoss4ll

I am in the process of creating YAOSS4LL (Yet Another Open Source
Software For Libraries List), and I'm hoping to garner the expertise of
our communities.

More specifically, I would like to create a (more or less) comprehensive
list of library-related open source software in the following areas:

  * content management systems (CMS)
  * "discovery systems"
  * electronic resource management (ERM)
  * institutional repositories (IR)
  * integrated library systems (ILS)
  * resource sharing/interlibrary loan (ILL)

Unfortunately, I am being challenged when it comes to ERMs and resource
sharing/ILL applications. The other areas seem well-developed. You can
see what I've done so far at the following (temporary) link:

  http://infomotions.com/tmp/oss/

Do you have any suggestions or additions? Is your (favorite)
library-related OSS application missing from my list?

--
Eric (Lease) Morgan