Eric, the Kete project is another one you might want to add to your
list. It's intended to let libraries and archives create 'community
repositories' with user-generated content, and it was started by the
Horowhenua Library Trust, the same organisation that sponsored Koha.
The URL is:

http://kete.net.nz/

Brenda Chawner