Here's my entry. Don't forget to flip it upside down. ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26529309@N03/4207353762/in/set-72157623052887126/

- Justin Spargur

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rosalyn Metz
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] c4l2010 T-Shirt Design Contest Extended to Jan. 6th

Hello All,

Since we have yet to receive any submissions for T-Shirt designs, we
are extending the contest until January 6th.  This will give those of
us with time off due to the holidays a chance to ignore family by
creating an awesome design for the t-shirts.  And those of you without
time off can ignore work by creating an awesome design for the
t-shirts.  Either way something can be ignored.

Remember that like in years past, the design should be one color.
Please send any submissions to Rosalyn Metz at [log in to unmask]

Rosalyn