Ethan, kind thanks, and three questions to you (and I presume UVirginiašs
Solr refers to Blacklight, thus am CC-ing Vufind-ers):

1. I asked myself Œif WorldCat indexes and upkeeps FAST, why do you need to
index FAST in your local Solr?š, and I answered: because you want to link
FAST to your local bibs. Is this the case?
2. If it is the case, are you going to load FAST on a weekly basis, cronjob
the procedure?
3. If you are, what do you need FAST autusoggester for?

Yašaqov