Hi Ya-aqov,

Many of the indexes we've built over the last three years or so at the UVa
Library have been Lucene/Solr.  What I am working on is actually in no way
connected to blacklight.  I'm interested in using Solr with the subjects for
autosuggest because I can generate XForms instances dynamically from
TermsComponent.

Ethan