Y'know... I think y'all should order extras and sell and ship them to
those of us who cannot attend. I love my past conference t-shirts and
they get some interesting reactions when I wear 'em. I'd buy any one
of these designs.

Seems like you might be able to make a bit of dough for scholarships
and whatnot...

Christina Salazar