I got a call from the person in charge at Ophelia's, the restaurant we're going to.  He is going to prepare a smaller menu for us to choose from, to help us all get food more quickly.  Otherwise, he said some people would be finished eating before others got their food.  I told him we were not all vegetarians.  He said he would make sure to include choices for more than one vegetarian option, along with vegan, beef, chicken, and raw.

Also, they were able to accommodate a few extra people over the original max, so it's possible you were moved up off the waiting list.

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010_social_activities#Vegetarian_Dinner_.28Weds.2C_AKA_BBQ_night.29

See you then!  And probably before then also!

Anna