Yes, a group of us at the University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser
University in sushi-ski-beach-beer-MichaelBuble-soaked Vancouver, BC are
intending on submitting a proposal to host.

Thanks,

Paul Joseph
Systems Librarian

UBC Library
Library Systems & Information Technology
Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, Room 142
1961 East Mall
Vancouver, BC
V6T 1Z1

Phone: 604-827-5132