On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> the records... It might wok, I really want to try to model this. Wish we
> could get some folks together for a 1/2 day somewhere and JUST DO IT.

+1 to this.  Maybe a whole day or two, though.  I totally agree we're
past the point of hand waviness and just need to model this stuff
/pragmatically/ (i.e. in a manner we think we could actually use), at
scale, and have something to point to.

And then release whatever comes out of it so other can do the same
thing.  Honestly, I believe we're at a stage of librarian-exhaustion
over RDA and FRBR that the first decent working example of this,
however removed from the actual specs, will become the defacto
standard.

-Ross.