  Eric Lease Morgan writes

> Unfortunately, I am unable to access the water_id attribute. While
> the water_id attribute displays as a part of my data source and list
> views, whenever I try to actually access the water_id attribute my
> application crashes as illustrated by the linked screen shot. [1]

  I don't use JavaScript, but DOMscripting.

  var water_elements=d.getElementsByTagName('water');
  for (count=0;
         count < water_elements.length;
         count++) {
        var my_water_element = water_elements[count];
        var id_attribute = my_water_element.getAttribute('id');
        alert id_attribute;
  }

  Disclaimer: I had a class of mead with mixed with sherry before
  typing this. I don't know what an iphone is.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel