http://www.txla.org/conference/program.html

                Date:         Friday, 16 April 2010

                Time:         12 noon - 1:50 pm SLT/PT

                Location:  Second Life [You will receive the SLURL when
you rsvp]

                Speakers:

*         Sara Bordelon, Systems Analyst and Virtual Worlds Trainer,
University of Texas at San Antonio

*         Lorin Fisher, Information Literacy Coordinator, Texas State
University

*         Esther Grassian, Information Literacy Librarian, UCLA

*         Tara Schmidt, Reference Librarian, University of Texas at San
Antonio

Please RSVP by Monday, 12 April 2010:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHRicG5DN1dTS0R1QmVLZ1pp
R0FYT3c6MA

                OR

http://bit.ly/cxFjyq

Basic Second Life accounts are free, however, you will need to have a
computer that can handle the graphics, and you will need to download the
Second Life software in order to participate.

                Second Life accounts:  http://secondlife.com

                System requirements:
http://secondlife.com/support/system-requirements/?lang=en-US

Please note: This program will be held in RL (real life) at the Henry B.
Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. We have requested a wired
ethernet connection for the panel session, so that we can offer it
simultaneously in SL, but hope you will understand if we are unable to
connect to SL after all.

If you have any questions, please contact Esther Grassian:

We look forward to seeing you on April 16th!

                Best,

                                Esther

Esther Grassian

Information Literacy Librarian