Dear Laura:

We have Millennium and are doing this.  We have a few issues with images not
being available, but that is a separate problem we are working on:
http://mylibraryeu.fmwr.net

Millennium is great because your RSS feed can be pulled right back into the
WebPAC without requiring an outside source like Yahoo.  I would be happy to
tell you more about it offline if you are interested. :-)

--
In peace,

Amy M. Drayer
Web and Systems Librarian