I guess I'm  with Ed with this. These fractured lists don't help get
input from a wider range of people and even if I wouldn't go to
c4lPluto I'd still like to know about it. Is hitting a delete button
that big of deal anymore? If so, I don't see the point of signing up
for email discussion lists - or at least if you do and volume is an
issue, modern email clients have filters or free email accounts that
can br used specifically for email lists can be created. Butaybe
that's just me and edsu.

Edward

Sent from my iPhone