I started preparing a longer answer to this, and still will provide one
eventually.

But first, to really answer the question, we need some more information
from you. What data do you actually have of value? Just saying "we have
FRBRized data" doesn't really tell me, "FRBRized data" can be almost
anything, really.   Can you tell us more about what value you think
you've added to your data as a result of your "FRBRization"?  What do
you have that wasn't there before?  Better relationships between
manifestations?  Something else?

I forget, were you focusing on specific material types (music or moving
image?) in this project, or is this just general materials, covering the
gamut of what one would expect from a major academic library?  If you've
done special work with music or moving image, what is the nature of the
value added there?

Do these questions make sense?   To know how I might want to use the
data, I need to know a bit more about what you've actually got that's
useful, which "it's FRBRized" doesn't really tell me.

But as far as "do you want real-time querries to a web service, or bulk
download of the data?" -- yes, I'd want both, probably. Either one will
be the most convenient depending on what I'm trying to do. If you _had_
to pick one, it would be 'bulk download', because _anything_ is possible
with bulk download -- but for certain uses, it can take a lot more work
on my part for bulk download, so if that's all there is there, it will
be a higher barrier for use than if real-time web api was available.
But if _only_ real-time querries are available, then certain things are
just impossible (mainly indexing-time enhancement of my data).

Jonathan