Apologies for cross-posting...

On April 26 at 1pm (EST)/10am (PST) Blacklight (http://www.projectblacklight.org/) developers will be having an hour-long Skype call open to anyone that cares to participate. If you have any questions or concerns or things you want to discuss with Blacklight programmers, feature requests, implementation advice, etc., here's your real-time opportunity.  If you just want to sit back and listen to the goings on, that's great as well.

For those that want to participate, e-mail me off-list with your Skype ID. If you were on previous open calls and want to be on it again, I still have your Skype ID, but shoot me an e-mail to express your interest. If you're new to Skype, please take a few minutes to test your audio setup (headphones & a microphone is preferred).

If you have anything specific (or in general) that you would like to chat about, send that along to me so I can toss it on the agenda.  An agenda will be posted to the blacklight-development list closer to the date of the call.

-Sean