Hi all,

Using 360 link api, our catalog shows availabilities (coverage ranges,
database or provider names) of e-journals on the top-right of the
screen.
E.g., https://op.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/webopac/catdbl.do?bibid=SB00161282

Here some JavaScript code scrapes the title and issn from the catalog
page after loaded, and calls the api asynchronously. All what I did
for this was coding JavaScript (and Perl/CGI) scripts, and write
<!cript src="..."> tags on the page.

--
HAYASHI, Yutaka
Interlibrary Loan Section, Kyoto University Library