Has anyone actually gotten up a _server-side_ process that uses CSL to
produce formatted citations?   Using the citeproc-js with a certain
custom compiled js interpreter, or anything else?

This is what I'm interested in -- I'm not concerned with making it run
in a browser, so custom compiled JS interpreter isn't a showstopper.
But is still something that I'm not familiar with doing, so is going to
take me a while to figure out how to set up.  If anyone has already set
anything up (using citeproc-js or anything else we may not know about),
can you let us know, and maybe share your tips/instructions/code?

Jonathan