In the months prior to the appointment of Rachel Frick as our new
senior program officer for DLF, I was able to assemble a distinguished
advisory committee that will help guide and advise us on DLF's
evolution, and promote DLF's mission and programs. I'd like to thank
those who have generously committed to this effort, and know all of us
look forward to their insight and ideas in the coming year.

Members include:

Eric Celeste
Senior Consultant
Minneapolis, MN

Sayeed Choudhury
Associate Dean for Library Digital Programs and
Hodson Director of the Digital Research and Curation Center
Johns Hopkins University

Geneva Henry
Executive Director
Center for Digital Scholarship
Rice University

Joseph King
Executive Director, NITLE and
CLIR Board of Directors

Katherine Kott
Manager of Strategic Digital Projects and Organizational Development
Stanford University

Clifford Lynch
Executive Director
Coalition for Networked Information

James Neal
Vice President for Information Services and
University Librarian
Columbia University

Diana Oblinger
President
EDUCAUSE

Elliott Shore
CIO and College Librarian and
Professor of History
Bryn Mawr College

John Wilkin
Associate University Librarian and
Executive Director, HathiTrust
University of Michigan

Charles Henry, Ph.D.
President
Council on Library and Information Resources
1752 N Street NW  Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20036-2909

Trust.  Build.
v. 202.939-4752