On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, Simon Spero wrote:

> Haven't seen any concrete plans.

I'm fine with the same plan as last year -- meet in front of RFD on
Monday, but from your comments you'll be gone by then.

[trimmed]

> If folks can make it out to McLean,VA on Saturday the 26th (Falls Church
> East/West are closest Metro), we have propane, with a chance of dead things,
> animal or vegetable. Minerals are available from the Department of the
> Interior through the usual procedures.
>
> Any interest?

Interest, yes, but also a conflict due to family stuff so won't be able to
make it.  (and as I live in PG, and have to be in Howard county, it's
basically on the other side of the world)

-Joe