After screwing up the date enough times, I'm not even going to say if
today's the 25th or 28th.  But:

>      Today (Monday)
>      Meet in front of RFD at 8pm
>      801 7th St, NW., Washington, DC
>
>      http://www.lovethebeer.com/rfd.html

And I consider today to be Monday, in June 2010, just in case some SMTP
server decides to hold this for 48 hrs before delivering it.

If you're running late, and want us to save you a seat, drop me
an e-mail at:

(Sorry, not giving out direct cell-phone info after a stalking incident
years ago).

We probably won't have trouble finding each other, but to make things
easier, I'm a (mostly) white male, long hair, glasses, and am wearing a
T-shirt that says 'The sun is trying to kill me'

-----
Joe Hourcle
Programmer/Analyst
Solar Data Analysis Center