Anyone remember who should be asked to give Greg shell access to the
machine hoping the planet?   Anyone having any objection to Greg getting
shell access to do that?

My stewardship of the planet is pretty much limited to adding and
removing feeds from the list, I don't have any time to do technical
stuff myself.

I think there are way newer version of the planet software that it might
be nice to migrate to.

Jonathan