> Are you saying that Aleph has no native SRU
> capability and YAZ is the only SRU access to it?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure Alpeh *doesn't* have an SRU interface.  There's no documentation for one on the Ex Libris site anyway.

It does have some web services, and it's possible the library you are accessing here, Ralph, has written an SRU wrapper around those.  YAZ Proxy in front of the Alpeh Z39 server also a possibility, as Ere mentioned.

Probably best to talk to the specific library here.  It's very likely this is their own creation.

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager
California State University