On 07.06.2010 16:15, Jay Luker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I found this thread rather interesting and figured I'd try and revive
> the convo since apparently some things have been happening in the
> twitter annotation space in the past month. I just read on techcrunch
> that testing of the annotation features will commence next week [1].
> Also it appears that an initial schema for a "book" type has been
> defined [2].
>
 > [1] http://techcrunch.com/2010/06/02/twitter-annotations-testing/
 > [2] http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Annotations-Overview#RecommendedTypes
 >
> Have any code4libbers gotten involved in this beyond just opining on list?

I don't this so - the discussion slipped to general data modelling
questions. For the specific, limited use case of twitter annotations I
bet the recommended format from [2] will be fine (title is implied as
common attribute, url is optional):

{"book":{
   "title": "...",
   "author": "...",
   "year": "YYYY",
}}

I only miss an "article" type with a "doi" field for non-books.

Cheers,
Jako

--
Jakob Voß <[log in to unmask]>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany