Hi,

I stumbled upon this messaage from Galen Charlton from March this year:

> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Jonathan Rochkind<[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>> Plus'ing it is one thing, but I have no idea what such a thing
>> would actually look like (interface-wise), or how it would be
>> accomplished. I'm not sure what it means exactly. It's an
>> interesting idea, but anyone have any idea what it would actually
>> look like?
>
> Perhaps as a sideways start we could use use the 'code4lib' tag on
> Ohloh to link projects together?

I tried to find all library specific software projects at ohloh and
tagged them with 'code4lib'. Please add and update your favorite OSS
software (description, tags, repositories...) so we can get code
analysis and send us "kodus" points to each other. Ohloh seems to be
kind of a Facebook or Farmville for Open Source developers ;-)

https://www.ohloh.net/tags/code4lib

Ohloh also has an API so this list could be embedded on other pages.

Cheers
Jakob

--
Jakob Voß <[log in to unmask]>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany