From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Kane [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] dc:identifier in Google XML

HI All,

I am getting data from google books that I do not understand in the
dc:identifier field.

I understand ISBN: ISSN: LCCN: OCLC:

but UOM:, and UCSC:?

Can anyone help with what these two mean.  Are they Universities?
Here is a snippet of xml;

  <dc:format>book</dc:format>
   <dc:identifier>r0xMAAAAMAAJ</dc:identifier>
   <dc:identifier>UOM:39015035700759</dc:identifier>
   <dc:subject>Medical</dc:subject>
   <dc:title>Abstracts [of the] annual meeting</dc:title>

... generated from this URL:
http://www.google.com/books/feeds/volumes?q=Abstracts%20of%20the%20annual%20meeting

Thanks,

David.