Apologies for cross posting

The California Digital Library's Digital Special Collections (DSC) team
is seeking a programmer analyst to help build and provide access to a
world-class collection of historical and primary source materials.  We
need your expertise to uncover and share the remarkable, one-of-a-kind
collections held in California's cultural institutions and to create an
engaging online environment for research, teaching, and exploration.