---
A. Soroka
Digital Research and Scholarship R & D
the University of Virginia Library

Tom--

Yes and no. Yes, in the sense that nothing of policy prevents us from sharing it, but no, in the sense that it is currently -very- tightly bound up with our workflow machinery, so I don't know how useful it could immediately be to you. I can put you in touch with the programmer who constructed that workflow, if you like. Anyone else interested in that tooling is also welcome to contact me off-list.

---