Registration for DLF members for the 2010 Fall Forum is now open. We encourage you to register early, as space is limited and registrations will be accepted in the order they are received. Register at http://www.regonline.com/dlf2010forum. Registration will be opened to non-members on September 4.

Note that registration does NOT include a hotel reservation; you must make your hotel reservation separately. DLF has reserved a block of rooms at the Crowne Plaza Cabana for $149 per night. Reserve early to ensure that you get this special rate. Reservation information is available at http://www.clir.org/dlf/forums/fall2010/index.html.

We look forward to seeing you in Palo Alto!