Hi everybody,

I'm looking for anybody that has real hands-on experience working with
OAuth, both from the client/consumer perspective as well as (and
especially) anybody that has implemented it for a server.

The ILS Discovery Interface (ILS-DI) API group is considering the
options for authentication and authorization and OAuth is one of them.
 Rather than have me, who has only an academic understanding of OAuth,
be considered the "authority" (at least for the purposes of this
group) on it, it would make much more sense for people that have real
world experience either teach me the advantages/disadvantages (esp. in
the context of ILSes) or, even more ideally, join our conference call
and inform the group directly.

Anybody out there want to give us a hand?

Thanks,
-Ross.