Hi Aaron et al.,

I suppose I'm primarily looking for diagrams or documentation that
provides a moderately detailed overview of the steps involved in
arrangement and description of archival records. I am mostly
interested in documentation for dealing with paper records.
Born-digital archives/electronic records might be useful but I'm
hoping to exclude any workflows dealing with digitization explicitly.
I should add I'm looking for documentation explicitly developed with
archival practice in mind.

Mark A. Matienzo
Digital Archivist, Manuscripts and Archives
Yale University Library