Hello Ross,

I haven't implemented OAuth, and you may have already read this,
but if not: ArsTechnica wrote a critique of the Twitter OAuth
implementation that may be of interest.  You can find that article
here:

    http://bit.ly/c88aa7

Best-
Joe

--
Joseph Pawletko

Software Systems Architect
Digital Library Technology Services (DLTS)
Bobst Library, New York University
(212) 992-9999
AIM: sn4jgp