Can you give some details (or references) to justify the belief that
OAuth isn't ready yet?  (The fact that Twitter implemented it poorly
does not seem apropos to me, that's just a critique of Twitter, right?).

I don't agree or disagree, just trying to take this from fud-ish rumor
to facts to help me and others understand and make decisions.

Jonathan