An inaugural VUFind "Midwest" Users Group Meeting was held at Western Michigan University today, and I described my experiences there in the (fledgling) CRRA Blog. From the last paragraph:

  In summary, the meeting was definitely a success. Discussion was
  thorough and focused. I believe we used our time wisely, and no
  one went away thinking it had been wasted. I do not think the
  group was representative of the whole VUFind community. We were
  more skilled than most. We agreed that VUFINd was not broken, but
  we did outline a number of ways it could be improved. We all
  agreed that the implementation of VUFind in our institutions
  represents a giant step forward compared to where we were at
  least a few years ago.  oss++

  http://tinyurl.com/283n4kq

Any errors in interpretation are mine and mine alone.

P.S. "Thanks folks, it was both fun and useful."

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University of Notre Dame