On Monday, September 27, 2010 5:15 PM, Elliot ... [[log in to unmask]] wrote:
>Some folks in the VuFind library suggested I ask here.  We are starting a small library and thinking of using VuFind as our online catalog.  As for the ILS we would like something small and simple (evergreen and others seem massive for the small amount of functionality we need), and especially something which is flexible enough to allow us to base our library on book sharing rather than an institutionally owned collection.

I didn't see Koha on your list (though I have almost no direct experience with it and so can't comment on its suitability for your needs). A discussion on what appears to have been the Vufind-tech mailing list [1] around Friday, March 05, 2010 9:01 AM, indicates some work remained to be done to make Koha and VuFind work together.

[1] The original site had trouble coming up on my browser, so I was only able to read via Google's cached version: <http://bit.ly/aFZQIU >

I hope this helps,

Bryan Baldus
http://home.comcast.net/~eijabb/