Cornell University Library IT seeks a motivated developer to join the
repositories group. Our projects include arXiv (http://arxiv.org/),
Project Euclid (http://projecteuclid.org/), the CUL Archival
Repository, and our eCommons institutional repository
(http://ecommons.cornell.edu/). At least initially, the developer's
primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain the arXiv
repository. arXiv is widely acknowledged as a successful and
transformative service, is considered indespensible by many
scientists, and continues to receive an ever increasing number of
submissions (~67,000 submissions in 2010, total of 630k articles).

Position details at:
https://cornellu.taleo.net/careersection/10164/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=217289

All applications must be received online. However, feel free to
contact me by email or phone if you have questions.

Cheers,
Simeon

Simeon Warner
Cornell University Library IT