Wanted: Your Comments on Preliminary 2010 Fall Forum Program
The DLF Fall Forum Program Planning Committee would like to hear your comments, ideas, and recommendations about ideas proposed for hands-on workshops, problem-solving sessions, and birds of a feather discussions. This is your Forum, and we want to make sure the program is in synch with the issues you want to explore, the skills you want to learn, and information you need to know.
This discussion will take place in an online forum. To participate, please send your email address to DLF at clir dot org with the subject line “DLF Discussion Forum.” (Please substitute normal email characters for “at” and “dot” in this address). You will receive an email invitation to join the Zoho discussion group, DLF Discussions: 2010 Fall Forum Session Ideas. Just click on the link, fill out the user profile and you will be ready to participate once the discussion opens on September 10.
Thanks for taking the time to contribute to a successful Fall Forum.
The 2010 DLF Fall Forum Program Planning Committee
· Charles Blair, University of Chicago
· Tom Cramer, Stanford University
· Declan Fleming, University of California, San Diego
· Amanda French, George Mason University
· Rachel Frick, Council on Library and Information Resources
· Joshua Greenberg, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
· Delphine Khanna, University of Pennsylvania
· Bethany Nowviskie, University of Virginia
· John Ober, California Digital Library
· David Reynolds, Johns Hopkins University
· Jenn Riley, Indiana University Bloomington
· Sarah Shreeves, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
· Jon Stroop, Princeton University
· Jennifer Vinopal, New York University