The following message is being cross-posted to a number of lists. Apologies for any duplication.

The 7th annual Georgia Conference on Information Literacy is scheduled for October 1st and 2d in Savannah, Georgia.  For details about the RL (real life) conference: http://ceps.georgiasouthern.edu/conted/infolit.html

Anyone interested is invited to attend (in Second Life) the keynote address I will be giving there, "Dream a Little Dream of US... United for Success!"

                Date & Time: Saturday, October 2d, 5:30 am - 6:30 am SLT/PT (8:30 am - 9:30 am ET)
                Keynote Abstract: http://ceps.georgiasouthern.edu/conted/infolitkeynote.html

                Bibliography: http://bit.ly/dyghof

Please RSVP in order to receive the SLURL (Second Life URL): http://bit.ly/d3KOw5

Basic SL accounts are free, though you will need to download SL software in order to participate:
http://secondlife.com/

Caveat: Please be aware that SL connectivity can be problematic, so it is possible that we will not be able to connect after all, though we will certainly try.
                Best,
                                Esther

Esther Grassian
Information Literacy Librarian