Shape the future of discovery and delivery in library systems

Position: Programmer Analyst IV

About you
You are a senior programmer committed to growing the next generation of discovery & delivery services. You seek out innovative ways to continually extend and improve interactive library systems. You take pride in identifying emerging and disruptive technologies to position your team for effective network level discovery and delivery for the next three to five years. As a pragmatist, you have the ability to "read the tea leaves" to understand trends, then take it to the next level and make a concrete action plan. You are deeply and creatively engaged with the digital library domain and a champion for users.

You want to drive work on:

About us
We are the California Digital Library’s Discovery & Delivery Team. We're planning and building the next generation of library services even as we make our existing systems better. We need you to help us make it happen. Read more about what we do and our strategic goals on the CDL website.

Requirements

Preferred
·        Knowledge and technical competence in the digital library domain

Apply here: UCOP job website (requisition 20100195)