On Nov 4, 2010, at 4:56 PM, Peter Murray wrote:

> http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/blog/mjs3/finding-best-ideas-world

Peter, thanks!

The blog posting inspired me to map where in the world people have voted. First, using a Perl module called Geo::IP I converted IP addresses into latitudes and longitudes -- http://bit.ly/cR11Ev  I then output a rudimentary XML file intended to be read by the Google Map API. Finally, I output a pile o' HTML complete with markers -- http://bit.ly/9bYXRA  If someone votes from Australia, then their marker ought to show up automatically.

It seems as if I am only reaching English speaking people.

--
Eric Morgan