Hi David--

It's definitely possible, but it's been a while since I've done it. As I
recall, you used to have to get a new copy of yaz.dll from the packages at:

http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/yaz/win32/

and copy it into the php directory.

This posting is a bit old, but it rings a bell on how I got it working
before:

http://lists.indexdata.dk/pipermail/yazlist/2006-November/001757.html

This was a couple of years ago at this point, so accept any more recent
advice over mine. ;)

Is there a specific issue you're having?

Best,

Steve

--

Stephen Marks