Epub is essentially HTML at its root, which should make this easier. I
think that the Internet Archive may have done this -- they are
exporting books in ePub format. I'll forward this question to some
folks there (rather than putting their emails in a public list).

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net