The location information is here - http://code4lib.org/conference/2011

In light of not getting folks on the west coast out of bed so early we can
aim for 12 pm eastern. I have added this to the conference page as well.

Robert

On 12/8/10 12:20 PM, "Karen Coyle" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I can't find anything on the wiki that says WHERE c4l2011 will be. (I
> thought IMU was a hint, but that comes out as "International Medical
> University" in Malaysia as the top link.) That would be useful
> information. Also, if registration opens at 9, what time zone is that?
>
> kc
> p.s. Just because I haven't been paying attention doesn't mean I don't CARE.

**********************************
Robert H. McDonald
Associate Dean for Library Technologies and Digital Libraries
Associate Director, Data to Insight Center-Pervasive Technology Institute
Executive Director, Kuali OLE
Frye Leadership Institute Fellow 2009
Indiana University
Herman B Wells Library 234