To follow up on Cathy's message Friday, I'm happy to keep record of the "sign ups" if folks want to let me know which activity you are interested in, either (A) or (B):

A) Develop or contribute to a registry of content already preserved by NDSA members.

(A) Group Volunteers (so far):
a. Abbie
b. Rachel
c. Daniel
d. Kris
e. Jennie

B) Develop a clearinghouse that will enable a variety of stakeholders (content producers, archives and libraries and other potential preservationists) to:
• Determine what specific types of content or collections are at risk.
• Identify at-risk content or collections for preservation.
• Match orphan collections with appropriate trusted partner for access and preservation.

 (B) Group Volunteers (so far):
a. Kristine (lead)
b. Michael
c. Glenn
d. Matt
e. Deborah

If anyone is interesting in leading A, please also indicate that. Thanks!

Abbie