Hi all,
As I mentioned on the call this week, NDIIPP "soft" launched a visualization of all NDIIPP partner collections last week. There will be more information distributed via the digitalpreservation.gov website and the NDIIPP newsletter on Friday, which I'll make sure to forward to you.

But in the meantime, you can take a look here:
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/partner_collections/index.html

You can browse by Subject, Content Type, Availability. You can plot entries on a map, view them on a timeline, or view them in a list or table.

This was built using Recollection, which some of you may have learned about at the NDIIPP partner meeting in July.
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/partners/recollection/index.html

Trevor Owens here at LC is working (with Abbey Potter) on the NDIIPP partner collections visualizations and other Recollection projects. I've just learned that he's working on mapping out a way for other partners to add collections to this display in a more automated manner. He's been added to our Content Working Group listserv and is looking forward to working with us and will participate in our subgroup as we move forward on the content registry idea. I've asked if he'll present at a meeting in the future and he's agreed to show us what he's been working on. Welcome, Trevor!

Best,
Abbie

Abbie Grotke
Web Archiving Team Lead
Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program
Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833