I had a similar response. If the shared computer is exactly like mine,
I might consider it.

I have used a gadget called a TwinPact that sits between the 'puter
and the projector and sucks out the video. It also has primitive, but
useful, switching between sources and audio integration.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company